rapidDNA IS EVOLVING
check this out
- rapidDNA is undergoing a major upgrade. A new version is expected in the second half of 2017.
- APRIL 2017: rapidDNA has been chosen by Office of Police Forensic Science, Royal Thai Police.
- Office of Police Forensic Science, Royal Thai Police is expanding the DNA database capability.
- JUNE 2017: rapidDNA accepts profiles generated by products from InnoGenomics.
- Forensic DNA analysis is an evolving technology. Every year new kits, equipment, and protocols become available. rapidDNA can be quickly adapted to new processes and also allows users create new allele designation rules. As all data is captured on the system, longitudinal research can be carried out on analyser, kit, or analyst performance.
- rapidDNA now accept profiles from InnoGenomics Human ID kits and Real Time PCR quantification kits.
- APRIL 2018: We start to roll out a new User Interface to all users at no cost.
- SEPTEMBER 2018: Myanmar National Police, Forensic DNA Lab has chosen rapidDNA to manage their workflow and build up a DNA Database.
- FEBRUARY 2019: rapidDNA has been chosen by Central Institute of Forensic Science, Ministry of Justice, Thailand.
- Central Institute of Forensic Science is expanding their DNA database capability.